Sunday, June 13, 2010
Official,I got myself a school.
Here writing a new chapter of my life.
Time flies like how fast as the crops grow in the virtual games.
Oh well,I never expected myself going somewhere after secondary school without my playmates.
It was a day on the first day of school,excited?maybe not.I simply just drag my foot to school.
Just at a look at all my classmate,I just felt it was so not like the first day at ahmad ibrahim.
I met no one new of the first day of school.However on the first day in secondary school,I met Tish,my best playmate till now,who was not in the same class room as me.
I bet over her side in a her new classroom,everywhere is just filled with joys and laughter.
Totally weird,my classroom is so quiet.
How am I going to survived with my classmates for the next few months?
Pray hard and wish everything is so going to be fine in new school.
BYE
Official,I got myself a school.
Here writing a new chapter of my life.
Time flies like how fast as the crops grow in the virtual games.
Oh well,I never expected myself going somewhere after secondary school without my playmates.
It was a day on the first day of school,excited?maybe not.I simply just drag my foot to school.
Just at a look at all my classmate,I just felt it was so not like the first day at ahmad ibrahim.
I met no one new of the first day of school.However on the first day in secondary school,I met Tish,my best playmate till now,who was not in the same class room as me.
I bet over her side in a her new classroom,everywhere is just filled with joys and laughter.
Totally weird,my classroom is so quiet.
How am I going to survived with my classmates for the next few months?
Pray hard and wish everything is so going to be fine in new school.
BYE