Ley oh ley.
Monday, June 1, 2009

June 01.Calm
Today was great.
There's alot of things i want to do,say,post,shoot.
Life's hard.
So much of what teens do at this generation.
Okay,I guessed I will be back when i feel like blogging.

June 01.Calm
Today was great.
Yay!My mp3 is in full batt condition.GOOD!
*Anyway,i still don't have the mood to blog.
There's alot of things i want to do,say,post,shoot.
But after the much delay and everything,i decided not to do all the stuffs that i wanted to do before hand.
I just don't like the way;Monkey see,Monkey do.
Life's hard.
I know.
I wished when I'm 21 i could be a farmer and lead a simple life.
Living in the woods,singing,dancing,cakes and tea.
Sitting on the horse back travel to everywhere.
Water the daffodils and tulips when it no longer smile.
When the day ends with the moon shines bright up in the sky,my body lay on the Green grass patch,stars laughing at my dirty toes...
I wished i go to sleep soundly,not waking up and realised it was just a dream.
So much of what teens do at this generation.
I miss those days when ice kacang is the dessert for all.
Okay,I guessed I will be back when i feel like blogging.
v