Ran enough.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Today,House keeping.
-2.JPG)
Out of no ideas,i picked a questions and answers book.
Today,i tried a new colour,but i still prefer blue.

I miss my hairband:(


Always my love,tibit.
-1.JPG)
The like better package and better taste milk.
.jpg)
I miss Hagen daz with cath and jeff.

One of the boring breakfast but taste woooolala-wheats.

Holding a book of tattoo design by the best tattooist.During new year.
Today,House keeping.
Found books that old kid read.
And today,gonna say byebye as it will be given away.

And today,gonna say byebye as it will be given away.
Lied down on bed,with little joy.After a tired day.
The leftover paints,my sis and her artwork.Many days ago.
Last farewell to this deco of no where at my bookshelf.
Out of no ideas,i picked a questions and answers book.
I miss my hairband:(
I still prefer the 1buck chocolate&strawberry flavour.
Always my love,tibit.
The like better package and better taste milk.
.jpg)
I miss Hagen daz with cath and jeff.
One of the boring breakfast but taste woooolala-wheats.

Holding a book of tattoo design by the best tattooist.During new year.
Cool for picture,but not too cool as a tattoo for me.
On the side note,i felt better as i rant the stuffs on my ex diary.
On the side note,i felt better as i rant the stuffs on my ex diary.And what suffocates me was something that i can't take it as i see the present.
P.S Which planet you have go?