Need love for a sick kid.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
-1.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
(The babyyyyyyyy's stuffs_A collection for a newborn nephew.)
Grrrrr,that reminds me of getting my stuffs too.
Lacey makes me out of breath.
Good,i had planned for tomorrow.
I had mummie best brunch today.
Okay back to me.
(The babyyyyyyyy's stuffs_A collection for a newborn nephew.)
Grrrrr,that reminds me of getting my stuffs too.
Okay,the stationary part had cleared,but i just realised my foolscap paper is going to finish soon.
I need clothes man.
I felt so,....naked?
Desperately need it.
You know,shirley has always wear her Formal,Checker,Plain top and nothing special.
I'M SUCH NOT An Aa KID,unless i go topless.Heeee x.x
Lacey makes me out of breath.
How can this time made me so crazy over it.
Good,i had planned for tomorrow.
I had mummie best brunch today.
Totally yummy,but it was lemak.
:/
Okay back to me.
I felt,i'm so retarded when i'm blogging(Like in a sense that i'm talking to nobody or just myself)
Poor me,i got no one to talk to.
Or it just me who don't wants to talk.
Sometimes i hoped i had lost all my senses.