<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1561303085632974963?origin\x3dhttp://thebitchaffair.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Is this supposed to be a joke? Sunday, January 4, 2009

Okay,let's just say...
IF i was to fall in love with just only a type of akind girl.
Deeply crazy over her sweetest smile.
Even gays will turned guy.
Females turned les.


Shrugggs...
It's a joke people.
Chilled.
I'm just pretty love Maki Horikita.


Perhapes,i'm still living in the holiday mood.
Free ride from boss.
I love the night.
And reached back home.
Yea,the jap series again.
I can't stop watching every night.
But i have completed all.
I'm going to get more those when i watched during young.(I mean small.)
Really really super nice jap dramas.
Which people like to say,dumb shows.
Tsk.


Gag,2009.
What's so exciting about it?
Eventually,people will screwed up the year.
It's recession now,still.
And what,i don't see anything good approaching.
Like i'll be the next president.
Blah.

I'll just state the fact when people are not doing so.
Simply,bullshit,i'm not interested.
Bye.