is not love.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I finally had time for some coffee session,WHICH i really really missed alot.
The 'chillers' are gone,and left the 'no one' alone.
I miss those days slacking at coffee bean just to study and rest.
WOOOOOOW..............
Good,first time at wasabi tei was woolala.
Craving for japonise food.
And i love the way how it was,the dinning concept was alike to the traditional jap style.
A worth dinner.
Roaming around town,i saw like friends...many of them.
And today i heard alot of 7pointer stuffs.
For the aim to live on this world,ko. encourage me the best.
O's,oreo?
Well,got to sleep.
Night people.
i don't know is not the best answer.
is not love.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I finally had time for some coffee session,WHICH i really really missed alot.
The 'chillers' are gone,and left the 'no one' alone.
I miss those days slacking at coffee bean just to study and rest.
WOOOOOOW..............
Good,first time at wasabi tei was woolala.
Craving for japonise food.
And i love the way how it was,the dinning concept was alike to the traditional jap style.
A worth dinner.
Roaming around town,i saw like friends...many of them.
And today i heard alot of 7pointer stuffs.
For the aim to live on this world,ko. encourage me the best.
O's,oreo?
Well,got to sleep.
Night people.
i don't know is not the best answer.