I did it again.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Hi people.
I'm back again,from town.
Okay this is what i've done today.
Meet nat
Primitive
Roam around
Home
Well,i met kina while she's working.
And so talking about our result,we mention about that smart guy who scored 4points for Nlvl.
Than,i saw ivan?at work.
I saw again,someone working.
Finally bumped into matt with his super pretty girlfriend.
I'm tired.
Wow Wow Wow.
I haven get my stuffs,worst is i'm far lazy to do so.
Work's going end soon and school's gonna start.
What to do?
Alright,i want sleep before i'm late tomorrow.
PS.White face,with weird aura guy.
I did it again.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Hi people.
I'm back again,from town.
Okay this is what i've done today.
Meet nat
Primitive
Roam around
Home
Well,i met kina while she's working.
And so talking about our result,we mention about that smart guy who scored 4points for Nlvl.
Than,i saw ivan?at work.
I saw again,someone working.
Finally bumped into matt with his super pretty girlfriend.
I'm tired.
Wow Wow Wow.
I haven get my stuffs,worst is i'm far lazy to do so.
Work's going end soon and school's gonna start.
What to do?
Alright,i want sleep before i'm late tomorrow.
PS.White face,with weird aura guy.