<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1561303085632974963?origin\x3dhttp://thebitchaffair.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Have yourself a merry little x'mas. Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Adays back was like crazy woodpeck.
I'm all haywire.
What's up?I mean everything,not just only me.

So been everywhere,and there's all balls around.
Freaky,it was a day for shirley Ho-rney.
The bet was on,but i was the end paying everything when i'm not late.

So,there's still santa around in this world.
Pretty much,16 kid still believes that.
Too fantasy huh.

Perhaps santa is giving us something,for the honest kids.
Boo~

Back then,i wish someone is still there for me during x'mas.
With countdown,during work.

Bye planet-ters.
-Oh yes people,i pierced my tongue,and i healed it back with no balls.

And Merry Christmas to all~
No pads-No helmets-No balls.
Sound familar huh.
I need a bite,with carols.