The creation of Adam&Eve?
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
No one know whats life.
No one can give a fixed definition for it.
And why human are being classified in groups,races and religion?
Who's that someone we can't see but believe it?
Being poor or wealthy.
Pretty or ugly.
Intelligent or stupid.
Famous or commoner.
A or Z.
Is this called,life?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm always stuck with having an answer of,'what's life?'
.
Anyway,i'll be going to work later on.
I got my first pay.
I love all the workers at LC.
My last sentence.
Life is ______.
Always a blank.
The creation of Adam&Eve?
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
No one know whats life.
No one can give a fixed definition for it.
And why human are being classified in groups,races and religion?
Who's that someone we can't see but believe it?
Being poor or wealthy.
Pretty or ugly.
Intelligent or stupid.
Famous or commoner.
A or Z.
Is this called,life?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm always stuck with having an answer of,'what's life?'
.
Anyway,i'll be going to work later on.
I got my first pay.
I love all the workers at LC.
My last sentence.
Life is ______.
Always a blank.