<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1561303085632974963?origin\x3dhttp://thebitchaffair.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh mr sunshine,mr golden sun. Friday, November 14, 2008
I'm very tired.
Vinci,my new partner.
Workplace today-Sentosa.
Coolio.

Palawan-Siloso.
Trip to trip by tram,got nothing better to do.
Okay,the beach was filled with alot of guys today.
NS...
I miss fik,still in taiwan:/

OMG!Nisa is so cool.
First time,like some boss who is same like one my coolest teacher.
Shall not mention anything much,but cool.

Yup,i saw sol in the freaking early morning.
How great can he smile be.
I hardly get to see him smile.
I miss school.
Tsk.

Okay,i'm very high today.
Dread,tomorrow i'll be sleeping at beach side.
Tomorrow,offday.

Toodles.
That's for today.